What ya'll making?!

 It's WIP Wednesday! 

One of my favorite days of the week is when I get to show off all my projects and ogle at your pretties!

I've been doing a lot of pattern testing since September and am currently working on three tests and one personal project.

First up is this beautiful knit project, the Aurisma Cowl is full of gorgeous stranded colorwork that is a fast knit! Each section of geometrics took me roughly 2 days to do, I still have two more sections to go and then it will be finished! Check it out though! How pretty is this? 


Don't worry, when the pattern drops I'll do a special blog post on it!

Project 2:
Here's my most recent test, I just started yesterday. I give you the Oma Shawl. I'm using Lion Brand Ice Cream yarn in the color way Cookies and Cream! I'm super excited for the fade with this pattern specifically because of all the delicate stitch details!
Never mind my little photo bomber, but how pretty is that fade? Seriously, I can't wait to wear this one!

Project 3:
So my husband actually wrote a pattern a few years back. Years?! I hear you yell! And I know, I know but as I said before life got extremely busy. Anyway. Remember the ever so popular game Fall Guys? Cute little jelly bean like critters running through obstacle courses? Ring a bell? Well there's a plushie in the works from us. I just need to work out the testing aspect.

Project 4:
My personal project... Well projects. So 2022 is gonna be the year, ya'll! I'm planning on releasing a few original patterns. All of them are based on simple stitches that all skill levels will love! More to come on that later.

Well that's all for now, as always stay loverly!

Dorothy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mermaid Tears Scarf

An Easy as Pie Pineapple Upside Down Cake

A Crochet Aviator Hat for My Airman!