As I said in my last post, things have been crazy. I got married and had a baby and life has been happening full speed! But I still make time to play with yarn. Afterall, I have to have some sort of a crafty outlet or I'd absolutely go crazy.

I've recently discovered the beauty of Crochet and Knit testing, and fallen in love with the community. Yes, I knew pattern testing was a thing but I had kind of forgotten how much fun it could be. One of my most recent projects is this beautiful shrug from Okie Girl Bling and Things. It's a free pattern over on her blog, I'll give you the link so you can check it out for yourself. It's cozy and perfect for cuddling up with a cup of hot tea on a cold wintery day. 

Well, at least it WOULD be perfect for a wintery day. Here in Oklahoma, the weather has felt more like late summer instead of the final days of fall! That hasn't stopped me from my cozy makes though, or dragging my husband and baby out to the lake to document these creations.

Wanna make one for yourself? The Stardust Shrug is available for free here: 

Star Dust Shrug - Free Crochet Pattern - OkieGirlBling'n'Things (okiegirlblingnthings.com)


As always, Stay Loverly!

Dorothy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mermaid Tears Scarf

An Easy as Pie Pineapple Upside Down Cake

A Crochet Aviator Hat for My Airman!