Welcome to The Trove!

As y'all might have noticed, I've been MIA for the last few years. Well I decided to pop on and check out what the blog looks like today, and let me tell you... I was totally lost! You really don't think things change that much until you take a five year break and then come back. Oh goodness, did I just show my age? 

Anyway A LOT of things have happened since my last post! The biggest being, I got married and now have a baby boy! 

It is my hope that I'll do project updates with this blog and be much more consistent than I have been able to be. So be on the lookout for my project post coming up!

Ya'll are still absolutely loverly!

Dorothy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mermaid Tears Scarf

An Easy as Pie Pineapple Upside Down Cake

A Crochet Aviator Hat for My Airman!